Agilent Technologies has provided data acquisition solutions for more
than twenty-five years. Today Agilent provides solutions for electrical,
physical, mechanical, and acoustic applications. All data acquisition
solutions are based on industry standard software and modular hardware
that can meet your current and future needs.
Electrical and physical measurements (voltage, temperature, pressure and
- Most Popular: The Agilent 34970A Data Acquisition Switch Unit provides
built-in signal conditioning and can measure up to 120 single wire
- Low Cost: Agilent´s U2300A-series USB data acquisition modules can be
used standalone or in combination in U2700A chassis which holds up to 6
modules at a low price.
- More Channels: The 34980A Multifunction Switch / Measurement Unit -
When you need higher channel counts and more speed, the 34980A delivers
with 19 modules to choose from.
- LXI Based: Agilent´s L4400-series switch and control instruments offer
high performance switching, digital I/O, D/A converters, counter and
more in standalone LXI instruments
- VXI Based: Agilent´s line of VXI products offers more full-featured,
instrument-quality modules than any other industry-wide open-standard
Mechanical, acoustic and dynamic signal analysis
The Agilent 35670A is a versatile FFT analyzer with built in source for
general spectrum and network analysis, and for octave, order, and
Technologies Web Site